/ Mechanical Engineer - Germany /
As a Mechanical Engineer you will work in a team on the development of Mobile Tower Cranes.
You are responsible for designing, constructing, drawing and specifying mechanical and possibly hydraulic parts of the truck and / or crane. You model complex components, you think about how a design can best be designed. You make design drawings and assembly drawings and record them meticulously in a 3D package.
You will work in multidisciplinary scrum teams where the focus is on innovation and in which your opinions and ideas are happy to be heard. The (sub) projects have a diversity from small to large with a lead time that can vary from a week to a few months.
- You have completed a technical education at least at HBO level, preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge of dynamics and strength theory;
- You are an enthusiastic team player, accurate and have good communication skills;
- You have good communication skills at all levels and you have a healthy dose of persuasion;
- You are analytical and have an eye for details;
- You have experience with 3D CAD tools;
- Knowledge of Ansys and / or Matlab is an advantage;
- Can speak both German and English
Please apply and a consultant from Crane and Plant World will contact you.
Job Title/ Mechanical Engineer - Germany
Location/ Frankfurt, Germany
Hours/ Full time, Permanent