/ Pool Engineer /
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pool Engineer in Hampshire.
Varied responsibilities to include:
- Repair maintain and service, plant, equipment and associated ancillaries to current LOLER and PUWER legislation, both at regional location and on site.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity on the Fleet Management System.
- Carry out inspection programmes on equipment and report as required.
- Maintain local stocks of spares, CES, ancillaries, attachments and local technical documentation, as appropriate.
- Collect and input management information arising from maintenance and transaction activity, as required, using relevant systems.
- Undertake delivery, collection and exchange of equipment and transactions, including inspections, for handover/handback of equipment as required.
- Ensure that safe systems of work are adopted and company Health & Safety and Environmental policies are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that when working remotely effective time management systems are adopted to maximise output.
- Undertake unscheduled repairs within certain financial limits, to remove plant and/or equipment from use due to unsafe condition.
- Order spare parts etc keeping within budget.
- Prepared to work weekends, overtime and on-call
Must have experience in diagnosis of plant failure, working on construction plant equipment/ maintenance
City & Guilds/ NVQ or equivalent in mechanical engineering
Full UK driving licence
Physically fit to load and unload equipment and tools
Interested candidates should apply with an up to date CV to Crane and Plant World.
Job Title/ Pool Engineer
Location/ Andover, Hampshire
Hours/ Full time