/ Service Supervisor (Heavy Plant Hire) /
Crane and Plant World are recruiting for a Service Supervisor in Cardiff.
The main responsibilities of the Service Supervisor will include;
- Supervise and manage a team of Workshop / Depot and Mobile Fitters
- Responsible for co-ordination of labour, materials and any other resources required for a job
- Able to supervise and use initiative to overcome any problems the engineers could come across
- To produce maximum profitability, maximum efficiency and maintain the best customer service possible
The successful Service Supervisor will have the following skills;
- Experience maintaining plant machinery is a must
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance
- In possession of a full, valid Driving Licence
- Able to demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of maintaining plant machinery
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
Job Title/ Service Supervisor (Heavy Plant Hire)
Hours/ Full time