/ Site Project Engineer - Indonesia /
Crane and Plant World are seeking a Project Site Engineer for a 6-9 month contract with potential to be extended.
Project Site Engineer is required to manage and control the Site execution of the Engineering activities related to a Heavy Lifting and Heavy Haulage Project (Indonesia).
Main Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create Engineering studies and drawings related to Heavy Lifting (Crawler and Mobile Cranes).Create Engineering studies and drawings related to Heavy Haulage (SPMT and Conventional Trailers)
- Prepare operational procedures, specifications and related data table.
- Prepare document and drawings related to daily site activities (PTW).
- Maintain proper engineering files and technical reports regarding assigned activities.
- Perform Site Surveys and related drawings.
- Attending meetings with Client representatives at Site.
- Perform Structural analysis for Equipment related to Lifting.
- BA degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant Experience in Heavy Lifting Industry - Heavy Crawler Cranes (Min 3 years)
- Advanced Auto-cad
- Advanced English, written and oral
- At least 3 years of experience in Heavy Lifting
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent English and Bahasa (Indonesian)
- Understanding of Structural Steel Design.
- Have relevant Experience in Heavy Lifting Industry (Over 5 years)
- Have Relevant Experience in Heavy Haulage Industry (Over 5 years)
- Have advantage knowledge of FEM software
- Have advanced knowledge of Auto-cad
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Office.
Please apply with a full up to date CV and relevant documents Crane and Plant World
Job Title/ Site Project Engineer - Indonesia
Salary/ $2,500.00 - $4,500.00 /Month
Hours/ Full time